Mutual Fund News : Invesco Mutual Fund Introduces Invesco Global Consumer Trends Fund of Fund

Publish Date:

Invesco India Mutual Fund (MF) has launched an open ended fund of fund scheme - Invesco India - Invesco Global Consumer Trends Fund of Fund (II - IGCTF).

The scheme will be investing its assets in Invesco Global Consumer Trends Fund.

The investment objective of the scheme is to provide long-term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in units of Invesco Global Consumer Trends Fund, an overseas fund which invests in an international portfolio of companies predominantly engaged in the design, production or distribution of products and services related to the discretionary consumer needs of individuals.

However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved. The Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.

Invesco India - Invesco Global Consumer Trends Fund of Fund will follow a passive investment strategy and will invest atleast 95% of its net assets in units of Invesco Global Consumer Trends Fund and remaining 5% of the net assets in domestic debt and money market securities / Units of debt and liquid schemes of Invesco Mutual Fund.

The Underlying Fund i.e. Invesco Global Consumer Trends Fund aims to achieve long-term capital growth from a global portfolio of investments in companies focused on discretionary consumer needs of individual. It seeks to identify companies with high quality earnings growth and with potential for capital appreciation. Here, the fund looks to identify those companies which are able to capitalize on key themes driving consumer spending, and thus provide shareholders with compelling long-term performance by applying in-depth fundamental research and paying close attention to valuations and management quality. It believes that focus on bottom-up stock selection adds value, and deep research produces unique insights.

Invesco India - Invesco Global Consumer Trends Fund of Fund’s performance will be benchmarked against MSCI World Consumer Discretionary Index - Net Dividend.

It will be managed by Mr Neelesh Dhamnaskar, and Mr Krishna Cheemalapati.

The NFO opens for subscription on December 04, 2020 and closes on December 18, 2020. The scheme will reopen for continuous sale and repurchase within five Business Days from the date of allotment.

The minimum subscription amount is Rs 1,000 and in multiples of Rs 1 thereafter.

The fund offers Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option (Dividend Re-investment and Dividend Pay-out facilities).